Saturday, April 2

Synthesis

Finally classes are over and the waiting begins, waiting for grades, that is. Now that I don't have anything else to do and while summer classes haven't started, I'll be working on my coding skills and design sense.

Currently, I'm in the process of melding together all the different stuff I'm working with. In a few days, I'll be finished designing the my personal site to include several projects like Greycore, Version5 blog and some other stuff. After that, it'll be a waiting game for Drupal 4.6 (my content management of choice) I haven't decided if I'll be porting my blog from Blogger to Drupal or what, but we'll see. I also need to decide whether I'll be using Flickr or my site to store pictures.

I really haven't decided. There are lots of things to do.

No comments: